Welcome to NewGen Physical Therapy
We are here to help you become pain free. To make an appointment, please contact one of our representatives at (671) 735-8000 or request an appointment online.
Our clinic is dedicated to aiding our patients identify the root cause of their pain and to create a customized treatment regimen to allow them to be back to their optimal activity levels again.
Prior to your ﬁrst visit:
- Please ﬁll out patient forms to the best of your ability.
- Please call our ofﬁce to verify your insurance beneﬁts and coverage.
- Bring your previous medical history, treatments and current medications for review.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time for your ﬁrst appointment.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and photo ID.
What to expect on your ﬁrst visit:
- Our friendly receptionist or front desk staff will ask you to register and they will help you navigate the insurance process.
- Our physical therapist will meet you for the initial evaluation.
- As the initial evaluation is taking place, you will be asked a few questions about your previous medical history, pain levels, or injuries, if any. The more you are able to communicate with our physical therapist, the more informed he/she will be in assessing your speciﬁc needs.
- Your therapist will make his clinical assessment and evaluate your speciﬁc needs, please let them know if you're having any speciﬁc pains or difﬁculties.
- Your physical therapist will recommend speciﬁc treatment modalities to ensure the fastest recovery and the best results. Recommendations will be given and discussed with you.
- On the visit, some exercises, treatment modalities will be performed to get you on your way and ease you into your treatment regimen.
- A series of scheduled visits will be arranged with our front desk staff, the number of visits and types of treatments will be discussed with you, the times and schedules for this can be arranged to be as convenient for you as possible.
- Please make sure to book ahead as much as possible as prime times can become busy and slots will be ﬁlled quickly.
- Your physical therapist will document all ﬁndings and treatment plans to submit to your appropriate referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction and full recovery.