Your surgeon has done a great job in surgery repairing your damaged body. However, this doesn’t guarantee full success in your functionality to return to normal activities. Prior to and after surgery, joint motion and muscle strength are quickly diminished or lost. Correct rehabilitation is required to restore normal joint movement and return your strength.
Depending on the injury and type of surgery, this can be a simple rehabilitative process or a complicated recovery. Our expertise in treating many post-surgical rehab patients means we can achieve excellent outcomes for your recovery regardless the extent of your injury. We are with you every step of the way. Call us today to learn how we can help you recover quickly from your surgery with empowering results.
Our post-surgical rehab program is ideal for:
- Knee, hip and shoulder joint replacements
- ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL tears of the knee
- Meniscus and arthroscopy surgery recovery
- Shoulder post-surgical recovery for rotator cuff tears
- Arthroscopy and more
- General rehabilitation after surgery